Tuesday, June 16, 2009

St. Louis

I am safely in St. Louis for the foreseeable future!! At least until mid-July, of course. The rest of our trip (here and back to NC and then back here again) was a huge whirlwind. My mom, sister, and I made the trip back to NC all in one day, which wasn't nearly as bad as it sounds. It took about 11 hours, and we all took turns driving. I was glad to spend a couple of nights home again. And I was super-glad to spend time in Chapel Hill with Laura, Kate, Allison, and Ben this past weekend. We had lots of fun!

Of course, once Ben and I finally arrived back here on Sunday night, we were absolutely exhausted. I spent all of yesterday sitting on the couch (well, most of yesterday!). And today I had an equally exhausting job interview. I am beyond relieved to have it behind me because I am always so nervous! Now Ben and I just have to survive living in his tiny apartment, made even smaller by all of my boxes of stuff sitting around. And apartment shop while he isn't working. And probably buy some groceries sometime soon.

I plan to be back soon with some pictures from the moving adventures. And although I'll have more time to update now that I'm here, I don't know that I will have anything interesting to update about! We'll see!!

3 comments:

Mere said...

I'm glad you're safe in St. Louis! I'm also glad that I decided to click through peoples' profiles from Public Libraries, 'cause that means I found your blog :)

Jesse said...

I'm glad you found me!! :-)

Jen said...

Wish we could've hung out this past weekend! Missin' ya!