Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Randomness

After our fun and eventful day on Saturday, Ben and I did a whole lotta grocery shopping on Sunday...grocery shopping is the only kind of shopping Ben enjoys and one of the only kinds of shopping I do not enjoy. But we bought our food for the week at good prices, and now it's done for a while--THANK GOODNESS! We spent the rest of the day watching TV and relaxing...fun stuff.

In other fun news, I think I finally pressed enough buttons on the camera to fix whatever setting was causing EVERY SINGLE PICTURE to turn out blurry. In honor of that, here are some random pictures!

Day Three of cross-stitch (which may or may not have occurred on Friday, and which may or may not still be how my cross-stitch looks today!)

A view of some of my stuff piled up here.

Bella looking annoyed. She's at her new favorite spot--a nice windowsill.

Laura, PawPaw, and I last time I was home. I love this picture!
Coming up: a succession of pictures from when I had my bridal portrait done--in reverse chronological order. :-)

Kate, in the changing room at the portrait studio--with my beautiful bouquet!

Me and my sweet, wonderful sister before we left!

Kate, trying to work with my bangs which we had some issues with

Kate working her make-up magic before the portrait...thank goodness she is willing to do this for me. My make-up is always beautiful!

Me, during bridal portrait day. Hair? Check! Bouquet? Check! Good mood? Questionable!

No comments: