Friday, June 26, 2009

News of the day

We received a wedding gift in the mail today (the first one we've gotten in the mail since I've been here in STL), and I had to document it. For two reasons: one, any and all wedding gifts are fun, and it's especially fun to have them brought right to your door; two, we received our first set of the dishes we registered for, and we're oh-so-grateful (thanks, Gloria! :-).

Photographic proof follows!

Giant Bed, Bath, and Beyond box

Cute gift wrap (each box was individually wrapped, too!)

Unwrapped box (aren't you glad I'm so thorough with the documenting?)

Colorwave, baby

We got four of these place settings....so cute, and I can't wait to break them out in our new apartment!!

AND, we got the sugar bowl and creamer set to match!

That was definitely the best part of my day so far. I've had a headache all day that is just not going away, so I have an early night planned with my Imitrex...BLAH. Yay for cute dishes, though! :-)

2 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting!

Jesse said...

Cute picture, my beautiful friend. I'm still excited about our dishes myself. Can't wait to use them! :-)