Friday, July 24, 2009

Reasons I have not had time to blog


I've been a little busy here lately!!! A great and fun kind of busy (for the most part!) that has left little time for blogging. But I'm feeling a little more settled in at our new apartment, and I am putting off more organizing for the moment. Here are some pictures of the wonderful reasons I haven't been blogging! :-)

Perhaps a little thing called a WEDDING???? :-D

At the rehearsal, practicing.

At the rehearsal dinner, with the best friends in the whole world.

Getting ready, with an army of friends helping me out!

Putting on the garter

Marrying the love of my life

Happiest, most wonderful, most perfect day

And after the wedding, relaxing together with my HUSBAND (still can't believe I get to use that word to describe Ben!!) in Blowing Rock.

Enjoying the views on the parkway
Eating delicious meals at nice restaurants (one of our favorite past times!)

Admiring our shiny new wedding bands!

Real life started again WAY too soon (my piece of advice from all the wedding stuff? Take longer than 2 days on your honeymoon!!!!). We're back in St. Louis now, with all of our great wedding gifts (courtesy of my wonderful sister-in-law and her boyfriend, who drove them up here for us!) and an apartment full of old and new things that need to be put away.

Our dining area, at the moment

One wall of our bedroom

I promise to be back soon with better pictures of our cute little apartment, more wedding and honeymoon photos, and regular updates on how things are going here. Right now, I'm going to try to at least be dressed when the cable guy comes this morning!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY for the update!! I'm loving all the pictures!! Hope you had a good day and are enjoying your cable!

Anonymous said...

huh. strange thread ))

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's interessting but to be honest i have a hard time seeing it... wonder what others have to say..