Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Day

Things I've done today:
  • Got out of bed before 9 AM, unlike yesterday. I thought that this would give me more time to be productive, but it seems to have had the opposite effect!
  • Two loads of laundry--just sheets, but now we have NEW and CLEAN sheets on our bed. I love that!
  • Organized our dining area a little more--I put most things that need to go in the pantry in there, and I am trying my best to have the table cleared off and the coat closet organized before today is over. It will make me feel so much better about life! (Yes, I am still ignoring our second bedroom. Yes, things may have been added to the room since the picture I shared.)
  • Contemplated changing my blog background and spent way too much time searching around for new ones
  • Changed our picture in the header instead.
  • Got my new cell phone in the mail! I'm charging it now...can't wait to try it out!
  • Looked for jobs online, and found one promising one for which I filled out the application.
Things I still want to do today:
  • Activate my new cell phone and cancel my old one
  • Go to the post office and mail my job application
  • Clean up our living room
It's been a pretty good day so far. :-)

3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Very productive! Good luck on your job hunt, I know how frustrating it can be!

Jen said...

Hey Best Friend! Glad to see things are going well! It does sound like it's been a productive day and by the way, I love the blog picture changes!!! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

The picture in the header looks great. That spare room is always the hardest to empty and organize when you move. Good luck with that.

Cheryl