Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jen!



Today is my best friend Jen's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER LEIGH. I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. I miss you so much!

Reasons that I love her and she is awesome include:
  • She befriended me in Spanish class my freshman year and helped me not look like a total idiot in there
  • Ever since we met, she's always, always, always been there for me
  • We can communicate with each other without speaking, which comes in handy when we want to talk about people who are around us
  • We laugh at the same things, even if some of those things might be awful things that should not be laughed at
  • She doesn't judge me for laughing about awful things
  • She makes delicious cheesecakes (most of the time....when she's not burning them :-)
  • She introduced me to Starbucks way back when
  • I feel like I'm a part of her family and she's a part of mine
  • Her face looked like this during Ben and my's first dance:
(It's hard to see, but she looks SO happy for us that it makes me tear up!)

I love you Jen Leigh!! Hope your birthday is the best one yet. :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jes! You made me cry! You're the best friend ever. Miss ya tons! And thank you for the sweet birthday wishes!! Love you!