Friday, October 2, 2009

It's been a while....

I've been in a funk lately, with the job search really getting me down in the dumps. But, I feel like I was losing perspective on a lot of things (the economy, the actual length of my search, etc.), and I am feeling much better about life in general and about job possibilities on the horizon. Granted, I have a few more hopeful possibilities than I had before, so that might have something to do with it. And, we have a fun weekend planned for this weekend. And my wonderful in-laws are flying us home for a visit VERY soon. So, all-in-all, things are looking up! I hope to be posting more again soon.

Fun things from lately:
Cutest things ever! You can edit the text and type in addresses. You can print them out on sticky paper, and have easy labels. Or you can print them out on regular paper and glue them to envelopes. If you've gotten any mail from me recently, you've seen them! :-) They're fun!

I found that site through this one. It's focused on weddings, but she posts tons of cute craft stuff that you can use for lots of different occasions!

Fall TV! Including, but not limited to, The Office (Pam and Jim have a wedding website, which I just learned about thanks to my friend Allison. FUN!), Project Runway, Top Chef (what is up with no new episode this week??), that new show Modern Family (I loooove it!).

OK, well I need to go get ready for this weekend! :-)

No comments: