Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun mail!

I told you my mother-in-law was awesome!! In addition to the sweet gift that we had waiting for us when we got back from our trip home (that included the cute pumpkin towels!), she sent us a box full of Halloween treats that we got yesterday!!

Box o'treats

It included Peeps (I love them!), candy corn, peanut butter Ghiradelli squares, gummy worms, Pez, MORAVIAN COOKIES (yum, yum, yum!), popcorn, cider mix, and ORANGE hot chocolate mix. You better believe I will be taking a picture when we break out the hot chocolate because I haven't seen anything like it before! :-)

My mother-in-law is SO thoughtful and good at putting gifts together, and she usually sends one for each major holiday (and mine almost always include the appropriate Peeps! :-). See the orange and black tissue paper in the picture? Every holiday gift is themed like that--with cute wrappings and cards. My Valentine's gift last year included some red glass hearts as part of the packaging that I've been making part of my decor since.

Thanks, Deborah, for loving on us near and far!

No comments: