Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things I Want:

  • A job (duh)
  • Highlights for my hair
  • A whole new wardrobe
  • A new pair of cute librarian glasses
  • Exactly all the right decorations for our apartment in exactly all the right places
Things I am lucky enough to already have:
  • A supportive, loving, funny husband
  • A supportive, loving, sweet family
  • Food to eat, a place to live, clothes to wear
  • A phone to talk to friends from home
  • Friends from home who call me! :-)
  • Phone interviews and in-person interviews for jobs
That's all for now I think. Things are trucking along here basically the same as before. I am keeping my fingers crossed about a couple of job situations and trying not to be impatient because things feel like they're moving so slowly.

3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Sounds like things are going nicely! Good luck with your job search, I know how frustrating that can be.

Mere said...

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Jen said...

Good luck with the interviews! This friend from home who calls you is keeping her fingers crossed! Love you bunches!!