Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ben is 25!

In honor of his 25 years, here are 25 things I love about him!

  1. His sense of humor
  2. How he makes me laugh, even when I'm mad
  3. His strong convictions
  4. His eyes
  5. How he can remember the tiniest details about random things
  6. His compassion
  7. His kindness
  8. His intelligence
  9. How he always greets me the minute he walks in the door
  10. How he manages to surprise me, even when I think I've got things all figured out
  11. How secure he makes me feel about his love for me
  12. His crazy dance moves
  13. His unwavering support of me and the things I do
  14. His thirst for knowledge (even if it does mean he has to look things up on his Blackberry all the time!)
  15. How important his family is to him
  16. His optimism
  17. His enthusiasm
  18. His determination
  19. His ability to know when I really need a piece of cheesecake
  20. His willingness to endure shopping trips with me
  21. How he always thinks I'm beautiful, even when I'm not
  22. How he drops what he's doing to help me when I need it
  23. How bad he is at lying :-)
  24. How particular he is about his laundry
  25. How he still gets a kick out of calling me his wife
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww, that was sweet!! Hope he had a wonderful b-day!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww