Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wish List: Bedroom Edition

We recently got actual bedding for our bedroom thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law! Before, we had a very nice and functional glorified fleece blanket as our bedding. And some high thread count sheets, of course (Ben is high maintenance about sheets).

This is our new bedding:
(image courtesy of Crate and Barrel, not our actual bed!)


We got the comforter set, standard pillow shams, and some white sheets to go with it. It looks great (and SO much better than before!), but we're still missing a little something.

Like some Euro pillows for the back:


And some nice, plain white shams to go on those Euro pillows (which may or may not exist...haven't found any yet!).

I've also just found out about HEATED MATTRESS PADS. I've been wanting an electric blanket for a while now, but I think an electric mattress pad would be even better! So cozy! (I'd post a picture, but they're not very exciting to look at).

Teal is our accent color, and we need some more things on the walls too!

Something like this:


Or any number of other options, I'm sure. My tentative plan is to spray paint some things. I already have the spray paint! And I'm sure I could find some random things to put up.

And, in my dream world of the future, we'd have pretty much everything in this picture for our bedroom:

Except maybe the grey walls and grey floor. LOVE the Brighton furniture at Crate and Barrel! But who knows what I'll love when we're actually in a position to buy furniture? :-)

2 comments:

DIsley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIsley said...

Hey, Jesse. Thanks for the sweet call out.:) Question - where is the teal picture with the orange flower from? That WOULD be perfect in your room....is that something that might make it to your Christmas list?

p.s. I deleted the first post b/c I left out a word....
p.s.s my first blog post ever!