Thursday, November 11, 2010

Time is Flying By!

I have no clue where this week has gone, and it's basically over!

I've been super-busy at work. Books for Babies on Monday morning, workshop Monday afternoon, Junie B. Jones luau Tuesday, meeting all Wednesday morning, special needs story time Wednesday afternoon, local chamber of commerce meeting this afternoon.....it is reminding me of summer. And I thought this was supposed to be our slow time!! Maybe things will calm down a little around the holidays.

Ben has been busy all week with school stuff, too, and I feel like we've barely seen each other. We speak briefly in passing--while he's still asleep in the mornings, and when I'm basically already asleep in the evenings. :-) I keep telling him to appreciate every little thing about school since it's his last time (for a looong while at least!) to have fall semester stuff. I'm sure he'll be appreciating the 3 week winter break when it finally arrives!

Anyway, maybe I'll be back soon with some pictures of my cute luau at work. And with a yummy recipe for quinoa (it was our first time eating it!).

Happy Thursday, y'all!!

And, of course, Happy Veteran's Day to everyone who has served or is serving. Thank you.

No comments: